For nearly twenty years, Village Pharmacy has been building a reputation by providing fast, dependable service to fertility professionals and their patients. As an independently owned and operated pharmacy, our focus is on exceptional service. You will find our staff thoroughly knowledgeable about the drugs we provide and issues you face.
For example, our online ordering system, VillageScript makes ordering medications for your patients easier than ever. It is just one way we are working to make both your job and fertility easier.
For additional information about medications and method of injection for your patients, please refer to our user-friendly and illustrated Fertility Medication Handbook , which is also available in Spanish – Manual de Medicamentos Para Fertilidad .
The Village Difference – Easier For You
- You will always speak to educated fertility providers.
- Your patient’s medication will always be in stock and ready to ship.
- Simply call, fax or order using VillageScript and we will take care of the rest.
- On-staff nurse educators for continuing education and training.
- Specialized compounding available.
The Village Difference – Easier For Your Patients
- Complimentary delivery service to home or office. UPS will deliver your patient’s package anywhere in the United States.
- Complimentary Med-kit package including needles, syringes, sharps (needle disposal) container and Fertility Medication Handbook , also available in Spanish – Manual de Medicamentos Para Fertilidad .
- Innovative and user-friendly MED video series (Medication Education Demonstration) – online video injection lessons.
- Lowest possible prices for uninsured or self-paying patients through Village Fertility Cooperative .
- Complimentary insurance verification. Village Pharmacy accepts most insurance plans. For our New England patients we are a preferred provider for Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan.
- 24-hour Med-Line (866-890-8930) staffed by knowledgeable nurses and pharmacists specially trained in the area of fertility medication.
- Multilingual customer service .
- Follow-up phone call by our experienced nurse, to each new IUI/IVF patient providing an opportunity for our patients to get timely answers to their medication or injection questions. Questions about your medications or method of injection? Call our 24/7 Nurse Hot Line at (877)98-NURSE.
- Confidential one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable nurses and pharmacists specially trained in the area of fertility medication.
Village Pharmacy is complaint with HIPAA rules and regulations.